Safety Check In Service
Occupational Health and Safety regulations indicate employees who work alone are more at risk for serious injury. If they are working alone it could be hours before anyone notices a problem. What if the employee goes unconscious?
Work Alone Monitoring
TAS-PAGE Communications has been offering work alone programs to major industries in our area for over 50 years. This is a great resource for employees working alone in remote areas such as:
- Landfill sites in rural areas
- Security guards in malls
- Workers that have to respond to potentially dangerous situations
- Personal care situations
- Any occupation where workers are entering people’s homes
TAS-PAGE can arrange to phone employee’s that are working alone to insure safety.
- Done on a scheduled basis or on an as needed basis.
- Service can be for a permanent long term position or for specific projects
All info is documented by time and date of the calls. Reporting can be done daily, weekly or monthly via email or fax. Clients can also be given secure access to the information for their convenience.